Pure Fiji Hydrating Coconut Body Lotion Product Review
- Overall Rank: This hydrating lotion gets a 5/5 rating from me
- Product Description: This lotion is a rejuvenating and vitamin-rich organic body lotion.
- Pros & Cons: This nourishing blend of dilo macadamia and sikeci nut extracts blended with only the freshest coconut milk has the power to rapidly hydrate and provide nourishment to dry skin.
- Price: $45.30
- Specifications: Daily hydration for your entire body.
- Tip: Use after shower or bath for best results. After applying to your skin run your fingers through your hair to smooth flyaways
4 Reviews From Real People
Pay17says this is like one of the best lotions ever. It is good quality and makes my skin feel amazing.
Matillyrose says I find the older I get these days the less inclined I am to purchase products with a list of ingredients which I need a dictionary to interpret let alone pronounce.
There really is nothing not to love about this product, smells delicious, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Absorbs into your skin with no greasy after feel and its naturally good for you.
I love Pure Fiji’s commitment to the environment and local communities and I love using a natural product
Michael65 says the first time I tried the lotion in Fiji six months ago. I loved it so much that I bought the oil and the body butter. I came home with about three of each and bought some for my friends who also love it. I find Pure Fiji healing, soothing, and very hydrating. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly which is a must in a humid environment.
Best body products I have ever tried. I even use them on my neck and face.
callwood says after a long search for my HG body lotion, the search is finally over. Pure Fiji products are the best I have tried (and I have tried a lot, from chemist brand to top end). They are not cheap, but not too expensive either, and is worth every penny. The ingredients are very high quality, the scent is beautiful and the results are noticeable (I have had people actually ask why my skin is so soft, and I have naturally dry skin.)
Nikkilic0us says if I could give this product more than 5 stars, I absolutely would. There is no other lotion better than this! It just feels so luscious!!! This body lotion truly sinks into your skin, leaves it radiant and glowing…and..just feels so good. You must try this brand if you ever get the chance 🙂 I’m telling you it is fantastic!
- The low molecular structure that absorbs quickly into the skin
- Light texture Moisturizer
- Protects the skin from free radicals
- Repairs and soothe and restores the moisture level of the skin
- High in antioxidants, vitamins A, B, C, E, Omega 3,7, and 9
What EWG Skin Deep Cosmetic Database Hazard Ratings
The Ingredient List
- Aqua (water)
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut milk) Rated 1
- Cocos Nucifers (virgin coconut oil) Rated 1
- Macadamia Ternifolia (macadamia nut oil) Rated 1
- Aleurites Moluccana (sikeci nut oil) Rated 1
- Calophyllum Inopyllum (dilo nut oil) Rated 1
- Passiflora Incarnata (passionflower extract) Rated 1
- Vitamin E Acetate Rated 3
- Fragrance (I am not clear on what type of fragrance so I was unable to get an accurate rating)
My Thoughts On Pure Fiji Hydrating Coconut Body Lotion
I believe that this product has made countless women’s skin softer and more vibrant while also preventing unnecessary aging. This product is one that I feel comfortable having in my home and using on a regular basis. Based on the ingredient list above and the rating from The Skin Deep Cosmetics Database this is a body lotion I feel comfortable recommending this product to you, my valued readers.
Taking the steps to use fewer toxins on your skin is a great way to become healthier and ensure the long jevety of your skin for years to come.
I live in Canada and with the dry and harsh winters we have, I am thankful to Pure Fuji for creating products that are clean and that keep my skin always feeling great no matter the time of year.
Have you tried Pure Fuji products before? Let me know in the comment section below which are your favorites so I can try them out and maybe do a review on them too.